Many therapies and interventions have little or no insurance coverage, resulting in significant financial strain for families. Family Hope Foundation’s Scholarship Program helps ease some of the financial burden, allowing children to continue receiving the therapy they need to help them reach their full potential.
About Our Therapy Scholarship Program
Our scholarship program provides financial assistance to families for therapies that have little or no insurance coverage. We have two scholarship cycles, one in the spring and one in the fall, in which families can apply for scholarships up to $1,000. Families may apply during one or both of our scholarship cycles.
- Applicant must live in West Michigan.
- Scholarship Guidelines MUST be read thoroughly prior to completing the application. Applications that do not follow the Scholarship Guidelines will not be considered for funding.
- Spring Cycle: applications may be submitted beginning February 1 and are due no later than 5 pm on March 1.
- Fall Cycle: applications may be submitted beginning August 1 and are due no later than 5 pm on September 1.
- Applications submitted before the start of a scholarship cycle or later than 5 pm on the scholarship deadline day will not be accepted.
Ways to Apply:
Applications ONLY accepted:
February 1 – March 1
August 1 – September 1
1. Apply online using the application below
2. Apply by mail by clicking the “Download Scholarship Application” button below and mail back or drop off in-person at:
Family Hope Foundation
7086 8th Ave
Jenison, MI 49428
(drop box located to the right of the front door)
How You Can Help
Invest in a child’s potential by making
a donation today